Welcome back. We are excited to announce that we are ready to begin offering aesthetic services, in accordance with Governor Cuomo’s Phase II NY Forward reopening plan, on Friday May 29th. We wanted to let you know the protocols we have established to ensure we are delivering the safest and best experience possible.
The day before your appointment:
- We will call to remind you of your scheduled appointment
- We will pre-screen you at this time to be sure it is safe for you to keep your appointment
- Please advise us if you, anyone in your household, or anyone you have been near has been experiencing fever, cough, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, fatigue, sore throat, or the sudden loss of taste or smell
- If you have been sick, we require you to be symptom free for two weeks prior to an appointment
- Please also advise us if you have been COVID tested or if you have been around anyone who has tested COVID positive
On the day of your appointment:
- Call our office when you arrive for your appointment – 607-257-2116
- Wait in your car until a staff member comes to get you. We will do a pre-screening at your car including a non-touch temperature check.
- We will escort you into the office
- Please wear a mask as you enter the office
- Please come alone to your appointment, we are not allowing visitors (unless absolutely necessary) at this time
- We have placed hand sanitizer throughout the office including both entrances. You will be asked to use this when you enter the office
- You will notice plexiglass protective barriers at each of the reception areas
- You will notice staff wearing personal protective equipment including masks and eye protection for certain procedures
We have established cleaning protocols and are taking the time to thoroughly clean exam rooms after each appointment. We ask that you be conscientious of your allotted appointment time so that we can provide services in a timely and safe fashion.
We have missed you tremendously. We can’t wait to see you. We hope that everyone has remained healthy and safe during this trying time.