What is Facial Rejuvenation?
Facial sculpting–the combination of injectables (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and fillers (Voluma, Juvederm, Radiesse, Belotero Balance, Perlane, Restylane, and Sculptra)–is an artistic endeavor that provides individualized results for your unique needs.
The wide range of products offered at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center address wrinkles as well as the muscles that cause lines and furrows to form.
Fillers plump up wrinkles while other injectables prevent the muscle contractions that result in lines and wrinkles.
When used together, injectables and fillers can lead to improved and longer-lasting results, due to the decreased muscle movement slowing the re-absorption of the products used in the treatment.
Gallery of results from our family of products (click image to enlarge):
Dermal Fillers at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center
Cosmetic dermal fillers restore volume and fullness to the skin, correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Injectables For Lines & Wrinkles at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center
Smooth moderate to deep lines and wrinkles with injectable treatments that relax the facial muscles.
Threads at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center
Micro-Needling & Skin Treatments at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center
Automated micro-needling is an innovation in aesthetics for the treatment of the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, and the skin’s texture, tone, and color. The skin’s repair process results in an improvement in the appearance of softer wrinkles. We use the Eclipse MicroPen®, the most advanced medical-grade automated micro-needling device on the market.
Skin Tightening at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center
Lifts, contour, and tighten the skin to achieve an ageless appearance.
Clear & Brilliant at Ferrer & Monaghan Vein and Aesthetic Center
A gentle, revolutionary laser treatment that helps fight the effects of aging skin. Improves tone, texture, and pore size.
Chemical peels administered by a licensed medical professional. Full range of superficial peels that can help provide vibrant, radiant looking skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- “Red carpet” peel
- Improves skin glow and brightness
- No downtime or visible peeling, can go out right after the treatment
- Appropriate for mild skin imperfections
- Appropriate for mild to moderate skin imperfections
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Addresses skin tone unevenness caused by acne scarring or pigment changes
- Minimal downtime
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dramatic improvements in appearance of sun damage, acne scarring, pigment changes
- Noticeable improvement after just one peel, compelling results after three to six peels
- Appropriate for moderate to severe skin imperfections
- Deepest of SkinMedica peels, peeling two to five days